Meridian Stress Assessment
Discover possible energetic causes of your symptoms
What is Meridian Stress Assessment?
Computerized Meridian Stress Assessment represents a major breakthrough in providing modern preventative health-care and providing problem identification to the general public at reasonable cost. Computerized Meridian Stress Assessment utilizes a state-of-the-art computer-based and integrated instrument that measures the energy of the body using acupuncture meridian readings. It provides a new highly accurate method for determining the energetic causes of the most prevalent and potentially dangerous health-care problems we face today.
Meridian Stress Assessment is understood, accepted and widely practiced in the most progressive institutions throughout the world, including Germany, France, England, Canada and the USA. Many Professional Athletes have benefited from MSA Testing throughout the years such as tennis pro Martina Navratilova, (under the direction of Dr. Whitcomb, MD in Denver, CO, as well as the NFL’s Oakland Raiders.
What Can Meridian Stress Assessment do?
- Determine the energetic levels of organs and glands in your body and how well they are functioning.
- Assess how compatible and essential various vitamins, minerals, herbs and homeopathics are for your body.
- Help to determine which remedies are essential for re-establishing balance in organs and organ systems.
- Assess if parasites, bacteria, viruses, fungi and other stressors may be causing imbalances.
- Indicate specific allergies
- Help to monitor a patients progress
In fact, Meridian Stress Assessment allows the technician to perform over 13,600 individual tests on your body. The depth of information that can be obtained is virtually limitless.
Meridian Stress Assessment can tell you and your Doctor more about your current state of your body’s health and indicate remedies for correction of any energetic imbalances*. Meridian Stress Assessment can save you time, money, worry and in case of early detection of potentially serious imbalances, it could even save your life*.
*results may vary from person to person
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 12:00pm|