We offer an extremely wide variety of treatments and therapies that work to detoxify, regenerate, restore and enhance the body and mind. People frequently travel from many miles/states away to benefit from the extensive offerings at HH&M. The goal is to not simply regain health but to attain vibrant robust health for our patients. Throughout his more than 26 years of practicing holistically, Dr. Fera has learned through research, clinical observation and personal experience, which holistic therapies work best under certain conditions and also which work best when combined and when not combined with various IV’s and treatments. There is a lot to be said for experience. Everyone is different and where protocols fall short, the art of medicine rather than the practice of medicine is always enhanced by experience.
A Partial List of Treatments and Services:
Intraveneous (IV) Therapies
- Chelation (Removes heavy metal toxins, improves blood flow & more)
- Oxidative Therapies (Oxygenates blood, Anti-Microbial & more)
- Vitamin C (Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Anti-Microbial, Detoxifier & more)
- Thiotic Acid (Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Detoxifier & more)
- Glutathione (Powerful Anti-Oxidant, Detoxifier & more)
- Ultra Violet Blood Irradiation (Anti-Microbial, Detoxifier & more)
- Neural Therapy (Stress-reliever, Detoxifier, Nervous System Rebalancer & more)
- We offer more IV's than listed here
Joint Regeneration & Arthritic Relief Injections:
- PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)…and more.
- Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Lyme Disease and other Tick-Born Illness Testing and Treatment
- Body Mass Analysis
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Therapy
- Emotional Release…and more.
I know beyond a doubt that I would not be alive without Holistic Health and Medicine. I am so grateful to be better and to continue getting healthier. Many of us came to the clinic in severe crisis. We remain to maintain and optimize our health. I am writing this review because I sincerely feel I need to say so. Maybe this will lead someone else to the same life line.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Tue:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Wed:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Thu:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
|Fri:||9:00am - 12:00pm|